Metal Bed Frame Steel Single Bed Bedroom Furniture Wholesale Factory Price
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Packing 1) Knock-down package. 2) 5 layers standard export carton with poly-foam inner lining. 3) PE foam betwee piece and piece, with paper corner protections. 4) Brown box with line drawing.|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 work days|
|Supply Ability:||8000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name::||Metal Single Bed||Material:||Metal|
|Usage:||Home Furniture-bedroom Furniture Set||MOQ:||10 Sets|
|Colour:||Optional, RAL Card||Service:||24*7 Hours After-sale Service|
2022 Latest Design Metal Bed Frame Livingroom Size Steel Bed
|Usage||Home Furniture-bedroom Furniture|
|Surface||Environmental electronic powder coated|
|Color||Customized RAL Color|
|Package||Carton-5 Layers Cardboard Carton|
Three advantages of laser cutting materials.
1. The laser cutting incision is thin and narrow, and the dimensional accuracy of cutting parts can reach ±0.05mm.
2. The cutting surface is clean and beautiful, and the surface roughness is only tens of microns.
3. After laser cutting, the properties of materials near the slit are almost not affected.
Disassembly structure: flat packing, reduce the volume of product packaging, convenient logistics transportation and handling, effectively reduce the rate of damage.
Internal packaging: double-layer foam board is used to cushion and resist pressure, and the four corners are covered with kraft paper to prevent knock and collision. Each part is wrapped with pearl cotton to prevent abrasion and skid, thus greatly reducing the damage to the product during transportation.
External packaging: The external carton is made of double-sided five-layer corrugated paper, namely three-core double-sided seven-layer cardboard, with two layers of cardboard and three layers of corrugated base paper.
Special packing: for some commodities or special customers, we will use the form of carton + wooden frame/wooden case for packing, to protect the products intact to the greatest extent.
Main Manufacturing process
1. Material cutting: use the plate shears to cut out the required sizes of cold-rolled steel plates (back plate, side plate, door plate, roof plate, exit plate, layer plate, etc.).
2. Stamping: use the punch machine to punch out the corner edge, handle and other positions that need to be reserved.
3. Bending: use the bending machine to fold the inside and outside edges.
4. Welding: reinforce with spot welding machine.
5. Polished: the surface of the solder joint polished, is smooth surface without burr.
6. Pickling and phosphating: put the welded file cabinet down the chemical tank for oil removal and rust removal.
7. Spray molding: semi-finished products enter the spray table and are sprayed with static electricity.
8. Assembly: assemble door, handle, key and other accessories.
9. Inspection: inspection by inspectors
10. Finished product: wrapped in paper.
A) Strictly calibrate and position materials to ensure the accuracy of material size.
B) Before welding: check again whether the material is damaged, dented or unequal in size;
C) In welding: false welding, missing welding and large welding scar are not allowed;
D) Before delivery, factory inspection or photo inspection can be carried out as required by the customer;