Ergonomic Plywood Classroom Desks And Chairs
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Commercial Furniture General Use and Metal Material cheap price primary desk and chair OS-SS5 single desk and chair 1. Know down structure for delivery convinient 2. Wood parts packed in high quality 5 layer carton 3. Steel parts packed in|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Material:||Wood, Metal, Cold Rolled Steel/ Plywood Good Quality Plastic||Structure:||Knocked-down Structure|
|Service:||OEM Services Offered||Item Name:||University Lecture Desk And Chair|
|Style:||Customed School Desk||Description:||School Furniture Single School Student Desk|
L600*W400mm Classroom Desks And Chairs,
CE Classroom Desks And Chairs,
L600*W400mm Teenager Desk With Chair
Ergonomic Plywood Classroom Desks And Chairs
Modern School Furniture Suppliers Classroom Ergonomic Teenager School Desk With Chair
The general structure of desks and chairs is divided into: desktop/chair surface/chair back, table bucket, steel frame and other main components;
Seat/back/table top: usually use multi-layer hot pressing adhesive bonded refractory board or molded board, but also can use PP (polypropylene) injection molding panel, or PE(polyethylene) hollow blow molding panel;
Stand/table bucket: the surface of low-carbon A3 cold-rolled steel tube is generally welded, polished, oil removed, rust removed, pickling, phosphating and high temperature electrostatic spraying anti-rust protection treatment, or the table bucket can be molded by injection.
|Size of desk||L600*W400*H760mm|
|Size of chair||L300*W380*H430mm|
|Frame||1.2/1.5mm oval tube|
|Surface||Environmental electronic powder coated|
|Color||Customized RAL Color|
|Package||Carton-5 Layers Cardboard Carton|
1. Non-slip rubber pad is safe and practical.
Abrasion resistance, not easy to fall off, shock - proof decompression, increase the stability of the table.
2.Our design concept: improve children's learning environment, correct children's bad posture, develop correct learning habits from childhood, let children grow up healthy, happy learning, away from myopia and hunchback.
The tabletop USES the high density medium fiber board, the injection molding machine once forms the sealing edge. The book net is made of thick steel wire after stamping and welded by touch welding machine. The table frame is made of high quality thickened steel tubes bent by automatic pipe bending machine, without wrinkles, with smooth surface and non-slip rubber pad in contact with the ground.
4. Full disassembly structure, convenient transportation, simple installation, firm and reliable.
Surface after pickling, phosphating, electrostatic spraying, high temperature oven treatment, not easy to fade.
The back of the seat is molded once by vacuum blow-molding machine, durable and beautiful in design.
5. Foot cover design.
Adopt new polyethylene environmental protection material, non-toxic and tasteless, with rounded corner design, can effectively prevent children collision injury, avoid noise when moving.
A sweet doggie bag.
According to different furniture materials, we will use different packaging methods, scientific and reasonable to make each product in the process of transportation, not shaking, collision, tight packaging, be sure to be safe.
Wooden frame protection.
Outside the small package, there is also a wooden frame.Strict product protection, to ensure that each product intact, beautiful new bright.
Inspection System: Checking quality before packing.
Professional packaging, attention to detail.
Improper desks and chairs have a great effect on students' health
(1) chair is too high, too high, can't tread flat on the ground, the gravity of the calf makes back thigh blood vessels and nerves oppressed, poor blood flow, lower limb numbness, or in order to make the feet step on the ground, to the whole body move forward, make hip sit in the chair front, double upper body weight, body fell on the table.
(2) the chair is too low: when the chair is too low, ham cannot focus on chair face entirely, big crus presents acute Angle, cox bears heavy load greatly, easy fatigue.
(3) The height difference of desks and chairs is too large: when the table is too high or the chair is too low, the height difference of desks and chairs can increase. The height difference of desks and chairs is too close to the table when students read and write. When they write, their shoulders are hunched or they can only put one arm on the table, which can easily form scoliosis and myopia.
(4) Too small height difference between tables and chairs: if the height difference is too small, the head, neck and torso can be bent forward, and the upper limbs can support the weight of the upper body on the table, forming the posterior protrusion of the spine.The above four conditions are habitual postures at the beginning, which are relatively easy to correct.However, this kind of habitual posture without correction for a long time is likely to cause fixed bone bending, which needs to be systematically corrected for a long time.